UR Forum Ambassador
The URF Ambassador Referral program is meticulously designed to encourage participants to promulgate information about the esteemed URF conferences.
Who can make URF Powerful?
You make URF the most towering voice in scientific conferences in the world, because You know the value and intellectual verve of scientific conferences.
Be an Ambassador and earn FREE Registration!
● Refer one new participant and BOTH of you receive 15% OFF on Registration.
● Refer eight or more new participants, get free registration for URF 2021 conference + Accommodation will be FREE + best conference Ambassador award
How to Refer:
● Send an Email to a friend or colleague
● Use social media to promote the member benefits you receive from URF
● Invite them to participate in the URF Referral Program
● Send a link to the URF websites
● Share an advocacy update (Share Your Story)
● Publish an article in your workplace newsletter about URF
● Make announcements in weekly/monthly staff meetings
● Follow up to see if your contacts have any questions and encourage them to join
● Get CREATIVE and spread the word!
HERE IS YOUR PROMOTIONAL TOOL KIT
Help spread the word about ICNH 2021!
Please find below the promotional tool kit for ICNH 2021 including Official Banners, Presentation Slides, Letter Heads, Adverts, Flyers, Brochures, Leaflets, Newsletter text and others.
We invite you to use these promotional materials to promote ICNH 2021 within your network, on all social media platforms, and in lectures and meetings.
• Advert Inserts
• Official ICNH 2021 banners
• Presentation Slides
• Newsletter Text
Invite your contemporaries to join you at The University of Manchester in United Kingdom!
Kindly insert these in your journals and event programs, and post on notice boards in your Universities/Institutions/Organizations/colleges/schools and Hospitals.
Download and use these banners to post on your website, event calendar, and as your e-mail signature.
Please use our congress slide template in the appropriate format for your presentations at meetings and on screens at events between presentations.
Copy and paste this short description of ICNH 2021 to include in your event calendar, websites and newsletters:
International Conference on Nursing & Health Care (ICNH) will be held in “The University of Manchester” at Manchester Meeting Place, Sackville Street Campus, United Kingdom on 23rd – 24th March 2021, so start making your own plans to join us. We have received much positive and constructive feedback that our congress and scientific committees will take to heart while developing the program for Nursing 2021.
We assure you this is an event not to be missed and we invite you to save the Date!
To stay updated on ICNH 2021 news, visit our website at https://manchesternursing.com/
Nursing events on Social Media
You can post all the data from this page to your networks on social media pages.
Please use the #ICNH2021 hash tag when posting. Follow us on these networks:
Join us on LinkedIn follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook and to get all the news and updates about ICNH 2021 and all our other events.
Note: New members must include the referring member’s name on the registration application to receive the URF referral gifts.