Terms & Conditions
1. Participants can be individuals, teams, companies, institutions and member organizations.
2. The purpose of this competition is to enhance the quality of production in educational videos showing techniques or features in experimental, results & discussions. Therefore, any video made for educational purposes in these field as well as any project active from the past 2 years could be eligible.
3. By submitting the video, the contestants are agreed to the Terms and Conditions provided by the UR forum.
4. The aim of UR Forum video contest is producing real educational videos with a clear value, consistent with UR Forum content and purpose.
5. UR Forum conference chair, co-chair, OCM and URF team members will form jury.