Dr Neslyn Watson-Druée, CBE
Professional International Public Speaker and Executive Coach at Beacon Organisational Development Ltd, Kingston upon Thames, Greater London, United Kingdom
Dr Neslyn Watson-Druée, CBE multi-award winning and highly decorated executive coach. Neslyn, renowned international speaker articulates the behaviours and characteristics of successful leaders. Her Unique Business System: The Leaders’ Code™ is used with corporate organisations to: change organisational culture, demonstrate courage, show commitment, develop creativity, challenge issues and care about people.
Dr Neslyn has 3 separate honours from Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth 11. She has authored: Fly High – Land Safe: Career Transition for Executives; Joyful Living: The Guide to Your Purpose & Passion; Beacon Leadership: From Impossible to Possible; Authentic Choice: Be You; The Book on High Flying Relationship Skills for Executives.
Dr Neslyn has broad experience in business psychology and leading health service innovation in the UK. Her main speaking topics are Leadership including emotional intelligence, Living with Passion and Leaving a Legacy.
Dr Neslyn has presented to the European Parliament, public and private sector organisations and various charities. She is focused on enabling the development of individual personal mastery including the expansion of leadership competencies within organisations. Dr Neslyn is highly rated as motivational speaker, executive coach and leadership development consultant. She believes in enabling you to access your greater capacity to unleash your greatness and the power within you.
Dr Neslyn guides you with smart interventions and strategies based on 25+ years Board experience, 21 years’ experience as a non-executive director within the NHS inclusive of 10 years as Chairman of NHS Kingston.
A selection of Her awards follows:
- Leadership and Empowerment Award – Phoenix Newspaper 2017
- Stardust Award – Radio Works World/ MTN Media 2017
- Woman of the Decade in Community Leadership and Social Change – Women Economic Forum
- Radio Works World Authors Award 2017
- Inaugural Best 100 Global Coaching Leaders – World Human Resources Congress 2017
- Wise Women Award for Business Innovation – Wise Women Awards 2014
- Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth 11 - Medal for innovation July 2013
- Inaugural Top 50 BAME Pioneer 2013
- Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth 11 - Honour of Commander of the British Empire 2012
- Nursing Innovation Windrush Winner 2012
- Doctor of Bradford University of 2005
- Doctor of Birmingham City University 2005
- Fellow of City and Guilds London Institute 2005
- Fellowship of the Royal College of Nursing. RCN 2001.
- Silver Standard Award for unstinting support and encouragement in developing a diverse business partnership. BDA 2001
- Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth 11 - Honour of Member of the British Empire for the Development of Nursing Leadership. 1999
- Special Honours Pioneer - Windrush Achievement Award 1999 – New Impact
- The Millennium Nurse - Special Recognition Award from the Secretary of State for Health for outstanding contribution to nursing – The Millennium Nurse Special Recognition Award 1999
- Special Merit Award – British Diversity Award 1998
- Gold Standard Award- British Diversity Award for Improving Employee Potential 1997
- Business Excellence Award -European Federation for Black Women Business Owners 1996
- Consultancy and Training Award - Sponsored by American Express 1996
- National Training Award - Government Office for London 1996
Dr Neslyn has shared an International stage with Bill Walsh – President & CEO Powerteam International; Mark Victor Hansen – Speaker, Author – Chicken Soup for the Soul Series; Sharon Lechter – Entrepreneur, Author, Speaker, Advocate; Erik Swanson – The Habitudes Coach; Dave Dee – Entrepreneur, Magician & GKIC Leader; Itzik Amiel – Global Leading Authority on Networking; Fabrice Beillard – Global Business Expert, Author, International Speaker; Irina Alionte – Global Entrepreneur, International Speaker; James Dentley – Author, Speaker, Entrepreneur, Business Trainer; Alec Stern – Vice President of Strategic Innovation for Constant Contact. Harvey Thorneycroft Brilliant Mind Speakers.
Dr Neslyn shared a platform with the Rt. Hon. Oliver Dowden CBE, Parliamentary Secretary at the Cabinet Office at the launched of the Centre for Public Appointments – Public Appointments Diversity Action Plan, where she spoke on Diversity issues – Stepping Stones to Achieving Diversity on Public Boards.
Dr Neslyn is an international journalist and she has written columns on Leadership for the Phoenix Newspaper which has eight million readers on line. She has written articles on leadership for Sovereign Magazine, the Voice Newspaper and has been interviewed by BBC Radio on leadership.