Dr Neslyn Watson-Druée, CBE
Professional International Public Speaker and Executive Coach at Beacon Organisational Development Ltd, Kingston upon Thames, Greater London, United Kingdom
Dr Neslyn Business Psychologist and Professional Executive Coach serving CEOs, Directors and Aspiring Directors to: be their best in their leadership, achieve high performance, achieve excellence, transform their business and life with integrity, passion, vision and emotional intelligence. Dr Neslyn is the recipient of 25+ Awards inclusive of 100 Best Global Coaching Leader from the World Human Resources Congress 2017 and Women of the Decade in Community Leadership & Social Change from Women Economic Forum May 2017. Dr Neslyn speaks Internationally on Leadership. Dr Neslyn is focused on supporting deputy directors to achieve director positions, release their creativity, vision, intelligence, greatness and light.
Dr Neslyn cares about the results that her clients achieve. She operates from the perspective that her clients do not invest in coaching – they invest in results – to that end, Dr Neslyn is passionate regarding her clients returns on investment. Dr Neslyn gives emphasis on empowering leadership skills she enables her clients to act, to become even more courageous leaders & step into leading a life that is powerful; thus, living a joyful and authentic life with courage, love, wisdom, consciousness of Divine Light and Divine Love.
What People Say About Dr Neslyn
People who have accessed Dr Neslyn’s coaching programmes have said:
- Enables CEOs and directors to know themselves even better
- Encourages cultures that enables people to thrive
- Embraces creativity
- Enumerates key strengths and their applications
- Engages reflective thinking through the thinking environment process
- Employs exuberant energy to achieve outstanding success
- Embeds eclectic approaches to achieve peak performance
- Maximises your optimal potential, meeting and touching you at the heart and on a spiritual level.
Some of the problems that Dr Neslyn solves are issues relating to:
- Lacking of clarity, self-awareness and self-confidence
- Developing emotional intelligence and signature strengths
- Desiring to self-actualise achievements and develop high impact
- Mastering the pillars of high performance & developing resilience
- Enabling engagement and reengineering culture change in organisations
- Embedding teamwork across an organisation and in specific teams
- Communicating with influence and purpose to resolve conflicts and negotiating win-win outcomes