Welcome to Nursing Virtual 2020
Good day! The way you reach your target audience in recent times has changed, and the question is... HOW?
We feel honored to invite you as a Speaker at webinar Nursing Virtual 2020 on November 09-10, 2020 where you can connect with great scientists, Doctors, Nurses, and all other healthcare professionals from different countries around the worldto exchange ideas on addressing the diversity of healthcare management worldwide especially in this critical juncture of our civilization where disease knows no borders.
No matter where you are in the world, it's likely you've been affected by COVID-19 concerns. To support you in this crisis, we put together this resource for connecting with your precise audience when you can't be there in person.The conference will cover a wide spectrum of presentations related to Healthcare Management in Today's Highly Interconnected World. It will feature internationally renowned speakers who will share, discuss and dissect significant new developments and scientific advancements. They will also be sharing insights into cutting edge technologies that will impact the future of clinical trials and related fields.
Day 2 | Introduction
Day 2 | LUNCH BREAK
Day 2| Oral Presentation
Benefits of Joining Webinar
- Get Certified for your participation
- Knock Down Geographical Barriers
- Great resource for learning new career skills
- Knowledgeable Experts
- Easy to evaluate and store presented content
- Global exposure to your research
- Interaction with your target group
- Wider Reach
- Simple and automated registration
- Easy to exchange information before, during, and after the event
Guidelines for Joining Webinar
- A confirmation email will be sent to you after registering with personalized user ID for webinar access. Please check your junk mail folder if you do not see this email in your inbox.
- Follow the link on the website or in the instructions email provided to you for registering for the webinar.
- Follow the steps provided to join the webinar 1 or 2 days prior, for preventing any technical issues on day of the event.
- Log in to the web conference 5-10 minutes early.
- Ensure that your device meets the system requirements for running this application.
- Mute your audio if lines are open
- If you have audio issues, please check your application audio settings and your computer speakers.
Guidelines for Presenters
- Each speaker will have 20 minutes for presentation. Please plan your talk for 17-19 minutes to allow for introduction and Q&A session at the end of your talk.
- In order to stay in track of time, please ensure that you start and end your presentation on the times indicated in the program.
- The working language of the webinar is English.
- The presentation should be submitted in PDF or PPT Format.