Skip to content
- The official language of the Congress is English.
- The United Kingdom is not on Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) all year. During Daylight Saving Time (DST) the correct time zone is British Summer Time (BST). The UK observes DST from March to October every year. However, a lot of people aren’t aware of this, which leads to mistakes when they use timeanddate.com services.
- Across the UK, October temperatures average a daily high of 14 degrees Celsius (57 degrees Fahrenheit) and a low of 7 °C (44 °F).
- To obtain a visa entirely depends on one’s nationality and country of origin. The onus is on the participant to ensure that they hold a valid passport with all the requirements and procedures for a period of six months and beyond in Philippines.
- Official letters will be issued on request by e-mail within 5-7 working days. Please send us your complete details full name (as mentioned in the passport) postal address and passport number via the contact us page on the website.
- The official currency of the United Kingdom is the pound sterling, known as the pound (£, GBP). Each pound is divided into 100 pence (100p = £1).
- It’s easy to charge your devices and stay connected in London. In England the power plugs and sockets are of type G. The standard voltage is 230 V and the standard frequency is 50 Hz.
- During the entire Congress, the attire will be casual and informal.
- All event activities (including educational sessions, meal functions, exhibition hall, etc.) are exclusively reserved for registered attendees. Non-registered guests (including children, family members, colleagues, etc.) are not allowed in any of the event areas. Badges provided at registration are required for entrance into all functions and will be strictly enforced.
- Please do not leave bags or suitcases unattended at any time, whether inside or outside the session halls. Hotels strongly recommend that you use their safety deposit boxes for your valuables.
- The UR Forum is not held responsible for personal accidents, loss, and damage to private property of participants. The participants are requested to carry their belonging with them. Participants should make their own arrangements for insurance (travel, health etc.)
- United Research Forum1-75 SHELTON STREET COVENT GARDEN,
- There are no childcare facilities available during the Conference.
- Free left luggage and Cloakroom facilities are available within the venue.
- Participants in need of medical treatment should refer to the UR Forum staff in the Registration Area.